THE SPAIN Package
- Pick up in Malaga at the Carlos V Hotel and drop off at the Malaga Airport
- Eleven nights accommodation at La Finca del Nino (double occupancy)
- One overnight at the Carlos V in Malaga Spain on Friday April 5th.
- One overnight in Jerez, Spain to attend the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art
- Entrance into the performance
- Dinner and sherry Bodega in Jerez, Spain
- Breakfasts and fresh croissants daily at La Finca.
- Most lunches
- All dinners, either at La FInca or at local restaurants.
- Performances of Flamenco; classical Spanish guitar and a duo of singers
- All ground transportation to food excursions
- Gratuities included for La FInca staff and when dining out
- Airfare to and from Malaga, Spain
- Cab from Malaga airport to the Carlos V Hotel (about 20 Euros)
- Evening meal or following morning’s breakfast in Malaga on April 5th and 6th.
- Single supplement (private room with private bath). $400.00 (only two available)
- Insurance for trip cancellation, baggage or health issues. This insurance is highly recommended.
The trip will be hosted at the La Finca del Nino (Farm of the Child) in Benajarafe, Spain. LaFinca has three villas built in the style of a traditional Hacienda. Each villa has it’s own kitchen and private patios. The grounds are filled with flowers; a swimming pool; tennis court and walking rails. This rustic, charming working farm is set in ten acres, with the main crop being mango. We are perched on a hilltop overlooking the Mediterranean, which is about a mile and walkable. We will venture out to the white villages, mountain towns, local markets, local festivals; dancing Andalusian horses in Jerez and so much more. Another fantastic feature of this trip is the fabulous food. Denis and Sally, our hosts are foodies. We will enjoy superb tapas and local culinary specialities such as fresh sardines cooked over an olive wood fire; paella; an Argentine barbecue; fresh seafood; sherry-tasting; an olive mill; demonstrations of tapas-making; the Moorish Market in Malaga; goat-cheese factory and a picnic with the Virgin. While at the FInca, Denis has invited top professional performers to entertain us. We will enjoy Flamenco; Classical Spanish guitar and a duo of singers who play the pan flute and guitar. These performances will be at our villa after dinner.
La Finca del Nino, Benajarafe, Spain.
Moorish Market in Malaga
Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art
TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT